Code of Conduct
Please review our standards of conduct that define ethical behavior at Unwind Wellness Center.
- Demonstrate commitment to provide the highest quality massage therapy/bodywork to our clients.
- Maintain effectiveness and professional excellence through continued education, training and regular self-assessment of strengths, limitations.
- Safeguard the confidential nature of the professional relationship with clients and respect each client’s right to privacy.
- Project a professional image and uphold the highest standards of professionalism.
- Accept responsibility to do no harm to the physical, mental and emotional well-being of yourself, clients, and colleagues.
- Acknowledge the inherent worth and individuality of each person by not discriminating or behaving in any prejudicial manner with clients and/or colleagues.
- Never engage in any sexual conduct or sexual activities during the course of any session.